Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Estee Lauder Gift Me!
Estee Lauder Gift Me
(click to enlarge)

Go to Macy's to receive your free gift with any Estee Lauder purchase of $27.50 or more. The whole package is worth $75 so trust me, it is a steal!

"Choose the lip and eye shades, either warm or cool. Choose the skin repair serum you want, a 7-day supply of New Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum or Idealist Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher. Take home 2 chic bags, the luminous new fragrance every woman wears her way, Estee Lauder Sensuous, the Estee Lauder Projectionist, and Take It Away Total Makeup Remover. Just say Gift Me!"

I haven't smelled the new fragrance but I will soon. Though, I have no doubt it won't smell good. My mom loves all of Estee Lauder's fragrances so you can say that I grew up with the scents.. All of them! That's why I know I will smell it soon.

So, any of you trying to find products from Estee Lauder to buy so you can qualify to get the gift? You still have time to decide what you want as it doesn't start until Sept. 1, 2008. The Gift Time offer ends Sept. 20, 2008 though quantities are limited so you should act fast!

Labels: