Friday, August 8, 2008
Daily Routines
For everyone in the world, a daily routine is necessary. It helps them get through the day better. I have one routine that I try to stick with. No, it's not exercising.. though I wish that was it. It's my morning and night face cleansing routine. I have Combination Skin in the summer and Dry Skin (not flaky) in the winter, but the routine is same throughout the whole year. The first thing I do after I get up in the morning is go to the bathroom. Hopefully, I share this quality with all of you. Okay, so for my routine, I use five products. It might seem a lot to some of you and for others, it might seem too little. But, five products is more than enough for me. Taking care of my skin is very important to me so I try to use products that will help my skin and not ruin it.

First, I use Clinique's Liquid Facial Soap in Mild.

Then, I take a cotton ball and saturate one side of it with Clinique's Clarifying Lotion in II

With the third & fourth products I mix them together because my moisturizer does not have SPF included. My moisturizer is Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and the SPF comes from Coppertone's Sport Lotion Ultra Sweatproof with SPF 30.

The final product I use is Clinique's All About Eyes. Because the cream should be used sparingly, I apply it with a cotton swab.

I really trust Clinique products with my skin. So far, it has only done good. Many people hate their Liquid Facial Soap because it makes their skin too dry. Honestly, this has never happened to me and I have been using this product for a year now. When all three products (the first three products are part of a 3-step set) are used together, you skin becomes lighter and clearer. My skin is usually clear but there are times when I get random spots. Thats when its time to add a new product to the routine. For spot treatment I like to use Clean and Clear's Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. It works wonders with the spots. The redness goes away so quickly and it takes less time for the spot to vanish. Now, I am not saying that the spot treatment is going to make the spot, or pimple (I hate using that word. It sounds so ugly), go away overnight. No product can do that. But what the treatment will do is reduce the size of the spot and reduce the time it takes for the spot to go away. What are your daily morning/night routines?

Labels: